Sunday, November 28, 2010

Celebrate good blogs, come on!

Happy belated turkey day everyone! Hope you all had a great holiday with lots of pie. I know I sure did! To steal a phrase from the delightful Kevin Harvey, I needed to do a little more Thanksgymming and a little less Thanksgiving!

As I promised before, I am currently taking on dates for the first half of 2011. And I am glad to report that I will be joining the Arenachicks table at the WrestleReunion convention in Los Angeles at the end of January. Check out this nifty banner repping it:


 This will actually be my first time ever in LA so this should be pretty interesting. Speaking of, I really hope I like the city of LA because I sure am growing to loathe California drivers. Seriously, you people are to Nevada what Jersey drivers are to Pennsylvania.



Black Friday came and went and I am now the proud new owner of a tremendous camera, compliments of my husband. So anticipate a lot of pictures in the blog to come.

 With the Christmas season rapidly approaching, who really wants to leave their house to fight traffic and old ladies to shop? Luckily, I have made it easier on you with my Amazon wish list (gotta plug it!) http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/3IL4TSXF4E50K Gifts are awesome (seriously, you know you love them, too!) and if you pass along your name and info I will happily respond in kind with a free 8x10. And who says I am not in the holiday spirit? Bah humbug my butt!

Been loving my Netflix so much lately. Torchwood has become my show of choice for instant watching and I am currently struggling through the True Blood Season 1 dvds. I have also been pillaging my local library and read both the John Barrowman (Capt. Jack Harkness for all you non-nerds) autobiography and the Chelsea Handler one night stand book. Can anyone explain why people find her funny? I just do not see it.

If you have a little time to kill head on over to diva-dirt.com (there is totally a link on your right to make it even easier) and listen to the brand new installment of the Untitled Allison Danger Show. Steven, Amber and I are back and taking on TNA, WWE, SHIMMER, Dancing with the Stars, Steven's new nickname from my daughter and Amber's surprise sex dream partner and more! This is a don't miss show!

Until next time-Own It, Tim Gunn It,
AD

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice blog
Do u thnk you would ever come to nyc ? I am a huge fan and would love 2 meet you
also do u have any Allison danger Shirts ?

Post a Comment